Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC JE Application Form 2020 for Junior Engineer post. Hence, go through the complete article to know the 2020 SSC JE Application Dates, know how to apply step by step, solving discrepancies and more. Candidates satisfying the SSC JE Eligibility Criteria completely will be eligible to fill up the online forms
SSC JE Application Form 2020
As the application process has begun, candidates can know the complete information regarding the online SSC JE application process. In this post, we have provided complete information on SSC JE Apply Online. Check the article to know what documents are required, Photo & Signature size, Application fee and more. There is a huge number of applicants every year due to the high paid SSC JE Salary, Job Profile, and its Career Growth.
SSC JE Application Form Dates 2020-21
Here is the table consisting of all the important dates regarding the SSC JE Online Application Form.
|Online Application Start Date||October 1, 2020|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||October 31, 2020 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Last date for making online fee Payment||November 1, 2020 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||November 3, 2020 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||November 5, 2020 (till 5:00 PM)|
|SSC JE Tier-I Exam||March 22 to 25, 2021|
|SSC JE Tier-II Exam||To be Notified|
SSC JE Eligibility 2020
Candidates applying for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) need to be eligible as per the eligibility criteria set by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). All the candidates need to be within the limit and need to possess a certain educational qualification set by SSC.
Educational Qualification-All the candidates need to have completed the Diploma/ Degree from a govt. recognized university.
Age Limit-Candidates need to fulfill the age criteria set by SSC. We have mentioned Post-wise Age limit for SSC JE 2020 Application Form in the table mentioned below;
Age Limit (Maximum Age)
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||30 years|
|Junior Engineer (Quality Surveying and Contract)||27 years|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||30 years|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||30 years|
SSC JE Application Form Requirements
The candidates are not required to upload any kind of documents in the online form but they should be ready with all their educational document details such as Graduation, Matriculation, and 12th Marksheet as these will be required to fill in the Application Form. Apart from the educational details, we also need to have a photograph and signature of the specified size & Format. Before moving further, let's have a look at the size & format required for photograph & signature while applying online for SSC JE. Check for the requirement details from below table-
|Valid Email Id and Phone Number|
|Passport Sized Photograph and Signature|
|Aadhar Card/Voter Id/PAN/Passport/Driving License/School,College,Employer Id|
|Debit Card/Credit Card/Online Banking Detail|
|Educational Qualification details such as percentage, CGPA, etc|
|Work Experience Details|
How to Apply online for SSC JE?
The SSC JE Apply Online Form can be filled only through the ssc.nic.in the website and the Registration, the process takes place in 4 parts
- Part 1-One Time Registration Process
- Part 2-Filling Details in SSC JE Application Form
- Part 3-Upload Photograph and Signature
- Part 4-SSC JE Application Fees Payment
Part 1-One Time Registration Process
Go through the steps below to register online-
- Step 1-Visit the Official Website of Staff Selection Commission and click on the "Register Now" on the Home Page
- Step 2-Fill up your personal details such as Name, Father's Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, Permanent Address, Gender, Date of Birth, Highest Educational Qualification and more
- Step 3-Click on "Submit" and confirm your Mobile Number as OTP
- Step 4-You will recieve your Registration Number and Password on your Email Id. You need to keep these details safe as it will be required for further Log In
Part 2-Filling Details in SSC JE Application Form
Go through the steps below to fill the application form-
- Step 1-Log In with your Registration Number and Password
- Step 2-click on Apply link given beside Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination
- Step 3-Fill up the category, Nationality, Visible Identification Mark, Benchmark Disability if any
- Step 4-Click on "Submit"
Part 3-Upload Photograph and Signature
Attach required documents such as photographs, signature as mentioned in the official notification and click on submit.
|Photograph||Size - 4 to 20 KB; Format - JPEG; 100*120|
|Signature||Size - 1 to 12 KB; Format - JPEG; 140* 60|
Part 4-SSC JE Application Fees Payment
The candidates can pay the Application Fees through both Online and offline modes.The application submission will not be considered complete until you have paid the Application Fees successfully.
- Make the Application Fee Payment and Click on Submit
- The final application will appear on the screen, check carefully and click on submit Online SSC JE Application Form
- An application receipt will appear, Save, download & take a print out for future reference
SSC JE Application Fee 2020
SSC JE Application Fee can be paid in both online & offline mode. Applicants can check the mode of payments for filling SSC JE Application Form below;
Modes of Payment
- Net banking, debit card, and credit card (Online)
- E-challan (Offline)
In the table below, we have mentioned category wise Application Fee for filling SSC JE 2020 online Application Form;
SSC JE Application Form 2020 Discrepancy
In case of any kind of discrepancies, the candidates should contact the below-mentioned address-
SSC Regional Director (NR) Staff Selection Commission
Block No.- 12, 5th Floor, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi, India
SSC Helpline Number: 011-64715222, 011-65570666
In case of any correction required in the application form, candidates must provide supporting documents featuring the correct details.
SSC JE Application Status 2020
Selection Staff Commission releases the SSC JE Application Status every year after the completion of the whole application process. The Region-wise SSC Junior Engineer Application Status will be released on the official website of SSC. We will update you with the SSC JE Application Status as soon as it is released on the official website.