IBPS Clerk is an online exam conducted for filling 12075 vacancies announced this year. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the official notification for IBPS Clerk. It has been published officially @ibps.in. The IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 PDF has complete details about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, the application process, selection process, and more.
Latest News: The Institue of Banking Personnel Selection released the IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification PDF on 01 September 2020. Candidates can start filling the application form from 02 September 2020. Go through the official IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification PDF to know completely about the exam.
- Candidates should go through the IBPSC Clerk Eligibility Criteria to check their eligibility before applying for the posts.
- Go through the IBPS Clerk Cut off marks for each stage of IBPS Clerk and know if you are qualified.
- The results of Provisional Allotment Merit List for IBPS Clerk is released in the month of May 2020
IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification PDF
A total of 21 banks that are going to recruit eligible candidates who would clear the IBPS Clerk Exam for the clerical positions. The IBPS Clerk Exam 2020 Notification is an important document released by the exam conducting authority to inform candidates about the Recruitment and application process. Candidates are advised to read the IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification PDF completely and then proceed with the application process.
- This time, the IBPS has released a total of 12,075 vacancies
- To crack the exam in one go, the best way is to solve more and more previous year question papers
- Candidates have to be 20-28 years of age to fulfill basic IBPS Clerk 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The first 2 phases of this recruitment are the Prelims & Mains Exam. Candidates will be selected on the marks obtained in the Mains Exam. Download IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 PDF
- Candidates who want pre-exam training must mention it in their application form. It will begin 5 days prior to the date of the exam
IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2020-21
Here is the brief table explaining the exam schedule for IBPS Clerk Exam 2020
|IBPS Clerk Events
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 PDF Release Date
||01 September 2020
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Starts From
||02 September 2020
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Ends On
||23 September 2020
|Download of call letters for IBPS Clerk Pre- Exam Training
||17 November 2020
|IBPS Clerk Online Pre-Exam Training
||23 November - 28 November 2020
|Conduct of Online Examination - Preliminary
||5th, 12th, & 13th December 2020
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam
||31 December 2020
|Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main
||12 January 2021
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main
||24th January 2021
|Declaration of Final Result
||1st April 2021
IBPS Clerk 2020 VacancyList (expected)
It is a must that the candidates should know about the IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020 before they apply for the IBPS Clerk Exam. Check the IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 vacancies tabulated below state-wise:
|J & K
IBPS Clerk 2020 Job Profile and Salary Details
The IBPS Clerk Job Profile and Salary both happen to be very high class. Go through the points below to know more details about the IBPS Clerk 2020 Salary details.
- A clerk acts as the first point of contact for any inquiries & guidance to bank customers. He performs various tasks such as account opening, daily transaction, and document verification.
- The basic pay ranges from Rs 11,765 – Rs 42,020.
- Furthermore, there are certain allowances and special pays included in the salary
- The average in-hand salary of a clerk in IBPS is about Rs. 19,000 to Rs. 21,000 approximately.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Participating Banks
The banks in which candidates can be recruited via this exam are as follows:
|Indian Overseas Bank
||Central Bank of India
|Oriental Bank of Commerce
|Bank of Baroda
|Punjab National Bank
||Union Bank of India
|Bank of India
|Punjab & Sind Bank
||United Bank of India
|Bank of Maharashtra
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2020
According to IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification, those who do not satisfy the IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria shall not fill the form.
The following mentioned are the eligibility criteria for IBPS Clerk Exam:
IBPS Clerk Educational Qualification
Candidates need to have a graduation degree from a recognized College/University. He/ She must also have good computer operating knowledge. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit
The age limits of the candidates will be considered as on 1.09.2018. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules. The students can get the minimum and maximum age limits mentioned below:
- Minimum Age Limit - 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit - 28 years
Candidate must be a citizen of India or refugees from Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan might apply if they have any intention of permanently settling in India.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2020
The IBPS Clerk 2020 form will be available to be filled only in the online format. Go through the steps below to fill the IBPS Clerk 2020 Form in the correct way-
- Visit the official website link of IBPS: ibps.in
- Click on CWE clerical. And click on Common Written Examination for clerical cadre VIII.
- Click on the link “Click here to apply online for CWE Clerical VIII”.
- Click on 'New registration'.
- Provide the basic information to register for the exam. Then, one will receive a provisional registration number and system-generated password post successful registration.
- Carefully fill in the application form
- Click on the “Save and Next” post verifying all the details.
- When the students will click on the FINAL SUBMIT button, they will not be able to make any changes.
- Upload photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Mention the state one wishes to apply for. After submitting the details, no further changes can be needed.
- Make the payment online and keep a printout of the e-receipt and online application for future reference.
- One can make a payment via credit card/debit card/net banking.
IBPS Clerk Application Fee
The following table conveys of the application charge that one has to fill according to the category they belong to:
||Respective Application Fees
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM Candidates
IBPS Clerk Exam Centers 2020
The Exam Centers are mentioned as follows:
IBPS Clerk Pre-Exam Training & Preparation 2020
Pre-Exam Training is for those students who cannot afford to coach. In these classes, students can learn about important questions, time-management skills, etc.
- The officials conduct this training 5 days before the exam scheduled date
- Students who are interested must select this option in their registration form
- The officials will activate the link once the admit card is there on the official website
- The students will be taught about the exam pattern, difficulty level, etc
- Students will also learn about how to attempt the paper. Not only that, but the trainers will also clear all the doubts of students regarding the exam
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
The Prelims examination consists of 3 sections carrying a total of 100 marks. There is a negative marking of 0.25 or 1/4th marks for every wrong answer according to the IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern. The students should note that this year IBPS has included the feature of sectional timing in the prelims exam.
For each section, the students will be allotted 20 mins to complete that.
||No. of Qs
IBPS Clerk Mains Pattern 2020
On clearing the prelims, candidates will be through the next round i.e mains exam. The mains will have 190 questions from Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, English, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness section for a total of 200 marks. Go through the brief Mains Exam Pattern as per the latest IBPS Clerk Notification 2020-21.
There will be a negative marking of 0.25 or 1/4th marks for each wrong attempt.
||No. of Questions
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020
The students can check detailed IBPS Clerk Syllabus for Prelims & Mains in the following table:
||Puzzle and Arrangements
||History and Generation of Computers
||Banking and Insurance Awareness
||Introduction to Computer Organisation
||Computer Hardware and I/O Devices
||Govt. Schemes and Policies
||Computer Languages, Basics of DBMS
||Operating System, Internet
|Fill in the Blanks
||Computer Network & Security
||Order and Ranking
||MS Office Suit and Short cut keys
||Computer Memory, Computer Software
||Number System and Conversions